Wednesday, May 17, 2006

There's a New Kid in Town!

But nobody is laughing at her. Well, ok, they are, but it's her writing. Very intentional. Everyone say hello to my new tenant, Peanut Tales. Emily is a great writer and very funny. I picked her because:

She has a daughter and son just about the same age as J-Bug and J-Bear.

Her twins were premature, like J-Bean, and are very close in age as well

I always thought we would have 4 children, and still don't feel "done" most days

I love her slice-of-life posting style

Do yourself a favor and go and read her, it's worth it!

Also, go give some love to these other wonderful wanna-be-renters.Adventures In Parenting, The Backyardigans, The Ethel Experience, Madcap Adventures of Mama Grouch and the Creep,knowledge distribution My Corner of the Web,Top Drawer Designs and !/usr/bin/mom. I wish I had room for them all. Imagine the party we could have! There's a party in my sidebar..woo!

Emily, if there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, let me know. Just remember:

Happy Hour starts promptly at 5. Do you like your margaritas blended or on the rocks?

Welcome!

T, who knows it's gotta be 5 o' clock somewhere

0 sent chocolate:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics