Monday, May 08, 2006

Pig Latin Has Nothin' on This!

How to cuss like a 12 year old:

You might want to write this down. It's ok, go and get a pen, I'll wait. hmmm hmmm hmmm...what?

You're ready?

Ok, repeat after me:

"Urgle." [pause] "Aggle flaggle flap."

It helps to be trying to figure out something on your computer. This is what my daughter was doing when she said it. Extra points if you can sound like a strangled duck.

I have since stolen it. It was too funny.

T, who loves the creativity

Search Me: kids, humor
Technorati: ,

3 sent chocolate:

Joan said...

I have really loved these last three posts! Smart, secure kids say the cutest and wisest things.

Brandi said...

I am over here because of Chris, he usually has great taste and he didn't fail this time around.

B

Jolie said...

That is sooo much better than my son's favorite choice of "fricken". Aggle flaggle flap. Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics