Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Oops!

This is me

Hey, I know I said that Part II of why I homeschool was forthcoming today. And it was. Except. I had such a crazy day today.

  • meeting at 10 a.m.
  • run to get oldest daughter from school: Wednesday is her short day
  • get lunch at drive-thru (Taco Bell)
  • run to meet my friends at the park
  • home for twenty minutes to pee and catch our breath
  • drive to in-laws house to have them watch kids..10 mile drive (everything in Orange County is 20 minutes away, that's just the way it is
  • meeting with youth pastor at church
  • back to get kids, drive to get dinner
  • dinner at Jack n the Box (yes, I know I am not going to win any Mother Awards for their nutrition today!)
  • off to Open House at JBug's school
  • arrive home at 8:10 p.m.
  • Thankfully, most days aren't this crazy, or I would be needing a nice long rest!

    Needless to say, I am not going to post the homeschool reasons, I will save those for Friday. I will do my Thursday Thirteen though. That doesn't require as much thought.

    I will leave you with this: The answer to the age old question. (Come on, you know you wanna know!)

    T, who can hardly wait to homeschool JBug next year..less running around!

    Search Me: humor, family
    Technorati: ,

    0 sent chocolate:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
     
    Clicky Web Analytics