Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Have a New Houseguest

Someone new has come to stay. I choose my renters very carefully. I am not into the renting gig to make a lot of cash; I like to showcase talent. If I don't want to read it, I don't expect you to want to read it. There are a lot of good blogs out there, sometimes, it's hard to choose. But my new guy, I like him.

Everyone, say hi to Lord Bacchus from Parenting Toys. Don't let the name scare you, it was an old name from college, he says. He writes with a nice mixture of humor and information, and I really liked his site. His post about Mud, Coffee Grinds and Toliet Water made me laugh, I have been there and done that! So, stop by my sidebar and go and show a little TLC love for Mr. Bacchus. While you are there, have a drink, leave some comments. Tell him I sent you. It makes me look good.

Bacchus, we are pretty informal around here. You can prop your feet on the coffee table, or read one of the many books sitting around. I have just one rule. If you make a mess, please pick it up. And while you are at it, please teach my children to do the same. I still haven't gotten there, yet.

T,who really enjoys reading other blogs

1 sent chocolate:

Anonymous said...

Glad to be here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics