Friday, March 03, 2006

Find Me

Some places where I write.

OC Family

typeamom where I'm Special Needs Editor

I am the Orange County Special Needs Kids Examiner,I cover local and national special needs topics with an emphasis on autism. If you have information or a topic that needs to be covered, shoot me an email. sendchocolatenow at gmail. You know the drill.

Or, you can tweet me.

OC Register

I wrote over here about living with autism...each comment was a fundraiser for Autism Speaks

Autism Sucks

A Thank You From Me to You

I know you are busy, and have a lot of other things you could be doing. I want to sincerely thank you for participating on my blog. I notice, and I am grateful. I hope that just a small portion of what I write is helpful to you, or touches you. If you leave asking questions you hadn't thought of, then my job is done. Each of you is important to me, always feel free to get in touch with me.

I email. send me any questions or comments sendchocolatenow@gmail.com

I tweet. a LOT. Do I say interesting things? You be the judge. Feel free to tell me what you think. I can take it. @sendchocolate if you want to follow..I follow back, too.

I play nice with others:

FriendFeed
Facebook
Flickr
Stumble Upon

I have lots of toys... not all are listed.

Thanks again. You are valued.

T.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 sent chocolate:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I am so glad you found me, which in turn has allowed me to find YOU! You are one BUSY momma!
Love your blog ..found myself wanting to click more!
I too am in SoCal (Riv), but you have the nicer weather..
Will add you to my blogroll..see you again..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics