Friday, May 26, 2006

Aloha, Kailani!~ you da kine!

Hey I have a new renter! Please stop by and see Kailani over at The Pink Diary. I chose her because:

1) She is a flight attendant, like my best friend 2) She lives in Hawaii, which, next to So Cal is about as cool as it gets 3) I liked her writing

So go and give her some love, TLC-style. I hope she is quiet and not like those surfer dudes who stayed up all night and trashed the place.

Also, stop by the runners up, too...

The Backyardigans, Jennifer has an entire blog dedicated to the Nick Jr. TV show. I know, huh? Hot House Momma, Becca is a CA momma with a wicked sense of humor Dr. Wickidy's Wacky World, Dr. W. is a blogger from Malaysia, who says his blog is interactive.

Welcome, Kailani! Thanks, everyone who bid, I wish I could spotlight you all!

T, who loves doing this rental thing

2 sent chocolate:

The Histrionics of a Fat Housewife said...

I clicked on over and see that she lives in my "second hometown" (we just moved from there to Seoul).

Anonymous said...

Wickidy Wacky Dim Dum Dim... (Dr. Wickidy says Hi)

Thanks for the highlight.

signing off... Dr. Wickidy of Wacky WOrld.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics