Sunday, May 07, 2006

Saturday Night Shout Out

Since I have no life, and haven't been to a club in...What decade is this? I thought it would be fun to check in with the BlogoVerse and see what's happening. Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho!... ahem. Sorry. Thought I was cool for a minute there...flashback to 1992, I think. In any case, we carry on....

So I teeter on my too-high heels, after a drinky-poo or two, What?? Oh, sorry, didn't schee ya there sidle on up to the D.J. and ask him to play a song or four. Pay no attention to the Cosmo I just schpilled on your shoe. I bring you..

Dedications: From me to you:

Mom to the Screaming Masses wants to know about decisions that changed your life.


The song: Here I Go Again by Whitesnake

Sweatpants Mom has a secret

.

The song:The Money song by Monty Python

Crouching Mommy, Hidden Laundry tells us all about Tom Cruise's strange diet.

The song: Eat It by Weird Al

Someone has been searching for Pajama Mama


The song Somebody's Watchin' Me by Rockwell

Craziequeen gives us the Evolution of Dance, in 6 minutes. VERY funny.


The Song: Safety Dance by Men Without Hats
MySpace Funny Pictures

And finally, Magazine Man gives us his Writer's Credo. I loved this, in a big way.

The song: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

And that's Last Call. I'm headed for another drink. G'Night, God Bless and tip your waitresses on your way out.

*

T, who needs to get out more

Search Me: fun, music

2 sent chocolate:

Stacie said...

Great post! I just wanted to finally delurk and say Hi! I am horrible about leaving comments, but I wanted to say how much I love your blog, we sound an awful lot alike!

take care,
Stacie

Bar L. said...

You are so funny! I love that song by Whitesnake :)

I need to get out more too, I can relate. This whole post was a blast from the past for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics