Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday the 13th!

So today I---

...Warning, we interrupt this regularly scheduled post to bring you important news about the coming crisis:

And JoCo warns us about certain office cronies...

Zombies are everywhere! Look, they're in your House

The Army of Darkness is upon us! Oh, who will save us? Since this is a PG-13 blog, I decided to not post the really gory parts.

Look, they're all around us...even in the House of the Long Shadows (It had a good twist ending, which I loved.)

Quick, go here...learn how to defend yourself or you'll be food:

Zombie Practice

And to protect yourself from the coming Zombie Invasion, you need this shirt:

T, who hopes you can stay safe in the coming Zombie Invasion

3 sent chocolate:

Anonymous said...

Love this post :-) I love Vincent Price, Army of Darkness....you just need to add some Roddy McDowell!

Where do you find this stuff? The zombie song rocks :-P

Extra dark chocolate for you today!

Scribbit said...

That's the first time I've heard California called "the orange curtain" how funny!

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Michelle: thanks, I do what I can...you are watching out for zombies, right?

Scribbit: The idea is that Orange County is "the Orange Curtain" because of how conservative it is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics