Saturday, June 07, 2008

Glad the Lightsabers Weren't A Mistake

Tonight at dinner, JBean dropped her eating utensil on the ground. I tried to hand her mine, but she thought it was too big. So I handed it to JBug, and had her trade her little one with her sister. Yes, it's Parenting by Laziness...your point? In exasperation, over her whines of protest I said,

"Oh, just use the fork, JBean!"

From the living room I hear JBear:

"Use the FORK, JBEAN. Use the forrrrk!"

Thanks for that, Obi-Wan. Glad to know the Star Wars Lego game for the DS was not in vain.

T, who lives in either a George Lucas or Steven Spielberg movie,depending upon the day

4 sent chocolate:

walking said...

That is funny!!!!!! I love it when kids quip on the spot. . .

mommy~dearest said...

Hahahaaaaa! "Use the fork"...let me tell you that at this moment I'm being stared at because I'm cracking up! Fabulous!

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

my youngest wouldnt take the fork at all....
someone else used it...the world will end if he uses it too

Valerie Roberson said...

We do a lot of Star Wars quoting around here as well. Once my daughter (three at the time) tried to use the force on me to buy her a candy bar. LOL Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics