Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday 13!

Thirteen Things I Probably Won't Get Around To Doing Today, and Five That I Will 1. weeding the dirt bed (flowers non-existent, I have a black thumb)
2. vacuuming under the refrigerator
3. vacuuming, period
4. a pedicure (can't remember the last time I had one!)
5. a manicure
6. any kind of cure (did I mention I have a cold and feel awful?)
7. scrubbing the bottom of the toilet
8. cleaning out my van
9. writing those thank you notes for that thing, that time
10. calling my Mom
11. escaping the guilt from not calling my Mom
12. going to the gym
13. baking cookies
Things I Probably Will Do Today 1. Cleaning the cat box (don't you wish you were me?)
2. Homeschooling
3. dishes, dishes, always dishes. Seems to the sole reason for my existence around here
4. eating cookies
5. hugging my children
(and one more, bonus)
6. going to the library
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
Love the Auto Linker, but..PLEASE leave a comment...happy to have you here and want to promote you, but let me know who you are


27 sent chocolate:

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Hey I'll help you with eating the cookies! :) Want to trade - I'll clean your cat box if you will clean my bird cages LOL

Unknown said...

Good luck! I am going to try and accomplish a nap!

Anonymous said...

Very wise of you to only do the 5 instead!!!!

My TT is just strange ;-)

me said...

i hate doing dishes. :-( I have no idea how 2 adults, 1 toddler and 1 baby use up every single dish/bowl/plate/spoon ...everything else every single day.

I want a dishwasher so bad.... LOL

I will help with the cookies though...no problem. :-D

Thanks for visiting my T13!
Happy Thursday!
Ivoryfrog x

Just Nancy said...

Great list! I could probably say I won't get most of those same things done!

Thanks for stopping by my list!

Anonymous said...

I so hate writing thank you notes...lol! Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

Unknown said...

Gotta love those chores. I have got to vacuum today as well and I will probably get that done. Cleaning the cat litter box is no fun. Good luck with getting things done! My TT is up.

Shannon said...

I dropped my half opened Pepsi and had to steam-clean my carpet. I wasn't even gonna vaccuum today.

Anonymous said...

ha ha, i vaccum my kitchen too!

Kelly said...

I wish you luck with your list today. It sure is a lot, but I think baking cookies should be the first thing done today! lol

Carmen said...

If you're not feeling well, cookies should help. Or a nap. :)

Emily said...

LOL when I read #10 I thought, "Whoa...my mom'd sink me into one of her guilt trips"....then I read #11 and LOL!

Ahh...mothers....

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! :)

I need to clean the toilet and vacuum too. uggh.

Strong Enough said...

What a great list! I hope you get what you planned done. My only thing on a list is to see Kenny Chesney tonight! Can't wait! Three hours and counting!

Thanks for visiting my TT13!

Jane said...

I hope you can get done what you need to get done......hugging your kids is the most important in my opinion!

Thanks for visiting my T13.

Willow said...

Thanks for stopping by my place today for my T13. (Alas, my to do list grows and grows, too.)

Anonymous said...

I hate doing the catbox thing. Thanks for the visit. Have a lovely evening. Be Well...

twiga92 said...

I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Misti said...

i am under the weather too . i hope you get better soon.

-tnchick- said...

Wish you well.

I didn't do much of anything today but visit some 13'ers, do my online college work and eat... LOL

Anonymous said...

Pretty ambitious. I love the caught red hanged photo!

Anonymous said...

I've had one of those days, I didn't get nearly enough done.

But I got my TT up at http://ahumbleheart.org/blog/?p=214

Cheryl said...

I am off to do a Friday 13 (!!) just this week, as I got here late :-)

Chaotic Mom said...

ARGH! My Won't Get To It list is MUCH longer than my Will Do list! ;)

I like reading about your homeschooling. We just had a HUGE problem at my boys' school, makes me think twice about homeschooling.

Geggie said...

I hate cleaning the cat box! Ick. Thanks for stopping by my site yesterday.

SlackerMom said...

Great idea for a list - I have so many things I'm NOT going to do on any given day that I don't know if I could ever limit it to thirteen!

Thanks for visiting my 13.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

LOL on the word choice for #6, though I'm sorry you're sick and hope you feel better soon. I owe people TY notes, too. Oops. If it helps, here's my formula for writing a thank you note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics