Wednesday, April 12, 2006

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck...

To help explain the previous post, I tell a joke. I am not particularly adept at telling jokes, but I sacrifice myself for my stories.

A duck walks into a bar (yes that is really the way it starts! What??) I'll try again, quit interrupting.

A duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Do ya got any grapes?" Bartender turns to the duck and says, "No, man, we don't have any grapes here."

"Oh," says the duck. He leaves.


The next day, the duck comes back, asks the bartender, "Hey, ya got any grapes?"

"Nah, man, I told you, we don't have grapes here." Again the duck says, "Oh." Leaves.


Comes back the next day (yes there is too a point here, wait for it) and says to the bartender, "So, mac, ya got any grapes?"

"Look, I told you, we don't have any grapes here!" Duck leaves.


Comes in again the next day. "Got any grapes?"

The bartender is pissed: "NO we do not have any grapes here! And if you ask me again, I am going to nail your beak to the bar! Be gone!" The duck looks at him and leaves.


Of course, the duck comes back again the next day.

"Do you have any nails?"

"WHAT? DO I... no I don't have any nails, this is a bar! What's wrong with you?"

"Oh. Well then...

Do you have any grapes?"

THIS, O Internet, is my son.

1 sent chocolate:

Anonymous said...

So true,so true. Makes you want to stick pins in your eyes. I know. I do. Thanks for visiting my blog--I'll be back too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics