Friday, April 14, 2006

13 Things I Love About Homeschooling

Thirteen Things I Love About Homeschooling

1. You can sleep in if you stay up too late the night before. (just don't do it too often!)

2. Creative Teaching! If at first you don't get it, there's always another way.

3. Kids can run around when they need to

4. Don't have to ask permission to go to the bathroom

5. Nature Walks!

6. Long, meandering side trips into History

7. P.E. is playing outside (no calisthenics, which my daughter hates)

8. No Detention

9. Your teacher loves you, always

10.Field Trips

11.Don't like the book? Find another one!

12. School in the middle of Mommy's bed (or under a tree outside, or on the couch)

13. Pajama Days!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.Stacey

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

1 sent chocolate:

Shannon said...

Great list. I used to homeschool too. I had to re-enter the workforce but I loved my time with my kiddos. Stop by Jen and Renee. They are also homeschoolers that are linked on my site. I love it when I run across a kindred spirit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics