1. You can sleep in if you stay up too late the night before. (just don't do it too often!)
2. Creative Teaching! If at first you don't get it, there's always another way.
3. Kids can run around when they need to
4. Don't have to ask permission to go to the bathroom
5. Nature Walks!
6. Long, meandering side trips into History
7. P.E. is playing outside (no calisthenics, which my daughter hates)
8. No Detention
9. Your teacher loves you, always
11.Don't like the book? Find another one!
12. School in the middle of Mommy's bed (or under a tree outside, or on the couch)
13. Pajama Days!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Friday, April 14, 2006
Posted byTina@ SendChocolateNow at14.4.06