Saturday, April 22, 2006

How To Get Out of Cooking

For the record...

This is an oven mitt and so is this and of course..this

This is a hand It is NOT an oven mitt.

Which goes to explain why I won't be doing much blogging for a day or so. It isn't bad, just more annoying than anything. And it was a really stupid thing to do, trying to hold a casserole that had just come out of the oven. But it got me out of the rest of cooking dinner. Still, I wouldn't advise going to such lengths. Oww.

T, who realizes there is a reason for oven mitts

Search Me: Family, Humor,
Technorati: , ,

4 sent chocolate:

Cheryl said...

OW!!!!

Heal up soon :-)

Amy said...

I saw that you happened by my blog and left a comment. Thanks! :)
And how weird is it that I almost did the same thing to my hand last night. Luckily, my husband was standing right beside me and said "WAIT!" What is it that compels us to attempt to pick up scalding hot fresh-from-the-oven dinner dishes? I have no idea, but you are not alone! Hope your hand feels better!

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Thanks, Cheryl and Amy.

Amy, I tried to head back to your blog again, but since you have a private profile I can't get to your blog from there. I can't remember where you are! What is the name of your blog?

Jen said...

Amy's site is craftylildevil.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics