Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We're Going to Name Him Fluffy

I admit, with summer I get a little lackadaisical. The heat, the fact that it stays light longer outside... so it makes sense that I have been a bit busy, and not really cooking a lot. So many other activities demand my attention. Which brings me to.:

We have a new member of our family. He is white and poofy. He seems nice enough. A bit quiet.

In all my years, I have never seen one quite like this one. Such body! So much fur! Still, he isn't much trouble. See for yourself.

T, who will clean out the fridge tomorrow

Technorati: , ,

5 sent chocolate:

monica @ transplanting me said...

ummm... ewww.

i was all ready for cute and i kept staring at it looking for it's eyes and it's paws. then it slowly dawned on me. yuck.

Marcy - The Glamorous Life! said...

You are brave, brave woman to show us that! That is INSANE. Myboys would have digged it -just for the science part of it alone....

reminds me to check my bottom drawer in my fridge today too...but now I am AFRAID!

Neil said...

I'm still not exactly sure what that is? A burrito or a cucumber?

Val said...

HA! Too funny. I have SO been there...

Dani in NC said...

Now that I have finally started a compost heap, I don't feel so guilty about the veggies that I didn't quite get to. At one point, I refused to buy any fresh produce because I knew I wouldn't use it up in time. Now, I'm just thankful to have something else to add to my compost :-).

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics