Laura @ Lauralovesart tagged me. So, here you go.
I apologize ahead of time, but I tend to follow rules...
- I love the sound of the ocean, but I hate the beach. I hate the sand and that it gets all over everything. I can't stand carting me, the kids and all the paraphernalia necessary for the trip across the sand, trying to find a place, then traipsing back. I hate paying to park, and I can't stand that the beach is crowded with tourists.
- I have a grey thumb. It isn't black, because things don't die, they just limp along and don't flourish. I have tried, I am just really a lousy gardener.
- Before I had kids I had a job as a barrista (in an independent coffee store), a food server in an upscale Mexican restaurant and a multimedia producer. I have never had a "career," it just worked out that way. After the kids were born, I came home and have remained a stay-at-home./WAHM.
- I have actually been cow-tipping. I didn't participate, I stood in a pasture in my high heels and watched a bunch of drunk guys, while rolling my eyes. Contrary to the physics professors, it is possible: I've witnessed it. (What else do you do in a town called Prunedale?)
- I am trying to teach myself to play the piano. JBug and I started at the same time. She is playing songs out of books and I am....most assuredly NOT. Reading music is very hard for me. I think it is a spatial thing.
- If I was to give you directions to get somewhere, I would give you a list of turns to make and street names. I grew up with "landmark navigation (turn right at 7-11) which doesn't help in an urban environment that has three 7-11s on the same street. I can read maps, but I don't like to. I seriously <3 Google Maps..it has step-by-step directions for driving.Sometimes it is wrong, though. My GPS is JAC..aka a frantic cell phone call to my dh...which has happened on more than one occasion.
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
The rules state I have to tag SIX other bloggers (sorry!) so I am tagging:
Shannan @ From Cribs To Car Keys
California Mom @ California Mom
Missy @ Meanwhile Back At The Ranch
Shash @ Diary of a Crazed Mommy
Mrs. Tantrum @ Momma's Tantrum
and to prove I am not a sexist, I tag: Shawn@ Backpacking Dad
T, who plays nice with others