Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday 13- I Didn't Because...

13 Reasons Why TLC's T13 Will Be Late Today


  • 1. My brain is mush. I went to a conference all weekend, sucked up an incredible amount of information and don't have much left over.
  • 2. My daughter has a play tomorrow, and I am helping in the costume room.
  • 3. It's summer!
  • 4. I procrastinate. Eventually.
  • 5. The moon was aligned funny.
  • 6. J was givin' me the eye. You know the one I am talkin' about.
  • 7. I had to read JBean a book.
  • 8. And another one.
  • 9. And another one.
  • 10. Cat box was calling to be cleaned
  • 11. Phone keeps ringing
  • 12. not feeling particularly creative
  • 13. my dog ate it

  • Oh wait! All of those reasons ended up being a list! Hey, I'm done!

    The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, PLEASE leave a comment! It's just nice manners..

    T, who needs to be in bed!

    Search Me: Thursday Thirteen,
    Technorati: ,

    30 sent chocolate:

    In transit said...

    Fantastic name of the blog - has anyone sent you any yet?
    Well done on the list - sometimes it's tricky, hey! 'performance under pressure' or some such :)

    Wendy aka Cheeky said...

    I struggle each week on what to post for the 13 too but I think you came up with a wonderful list!

    Great job - I played too

    Wystful1 said...

    LOL---yep, and quite a list. I got a kick out of the cat box. Here too....it's a never ending battle with more than one kitty.

    My T 13 is up

    (Love the title of your blog....send chocolate. Love it)

    Chaotic Mom said...

    HAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I have many of the same reasons as you! ;)

    Anonymous said...

    Procrastination and lack of creativity usually get me too. I'm a very creative person, but it's hard to find it amongst the must. Great list.

    I played too!

    K T Cat said...

    LOL!

    Shash said...

    I'm sad my little "homework" assignment wasn't included, but I know you are hard at work on it, and THAT is the reason your T13 was going to be late...right? :)

    Love the pics from your field trip!

    Shash

    Geggie said...

    Surely you can't have wanted to clean the cat box more than doing the TT? Great idea!

    Cheryl said...

    I really could have used your excuse skills in the past.... hehehe

    Nice one! :-)

    Sherri said...

    Yours was up before mine...so I'd say you weren't late!

    ..mine is FINALLY up too:)

    Tracey said...

    That was cute. I'll have to remember that list some day :-)

    What about "I had ice cream melting, and i had to eat it" Would that work too?

    Fingers To Toes Photography said...

    OHH can I use some of those for other reasons?! Great list!

    Anonymous said...

    I love your list. Sound vaguely familiar :)

    my list is up

    Lady Jane said...

    What play is your daughter doing? :) I remember doing plays in grade school. Such fun! :)

    Scone said...

    All good reasons. Good job doing it anyway. :)

    MaR said...

    you have a wonderful sense of humor, loved your TT!

    Anonymous said...

    I'm usually always late. Thursday is the day that I work at mom's day out so I usually don't post something until later in the afternoon. I liked no. 13.

    Anonymous said...

    Cleaning the litter box took precendence over...well...anything? Now that's what I call procrastination. ;)

    In transit said...

    Thanks for visiting my TT. Doona - Duvet in the UK, not sure what it is in America - Eiderdown? The big snuggly feather-filled cover that goes on the bed. I think they can be made of polyester or wool too. Does that help?

    Super Happy Jen said...

    23 comments. Wow. If I get 4, I think I'm all that. Anyway. I really got to quit procrastinating...tommorrow.

    ms blue said...

    I would do anything to avoid cleaning the litter box.

    Hope your daughter's play is wonderful!

    julie said...

    Great list, but it is usually the blogging that stops me getting on with other stuff, not the other way round!

    My TT is up, late, but up!

    Jo said...

    How about... I posted my TT list at about 9:30 last night thinking it would be all ready first thing on Thursday morning, then I realized it was already Thursday night and that this is Friday morning. I think the long weekend really messed me up. But it's Friday!!! Yay! Very entertaining list.

    Anonymous said...

    no cats here but I do have three kids. Coming up with a list of 13 can be daunting with 3 kids vying for your attention!

    LibertyBelle said...

    I think those are great reasons for not blogging! (which you really did!)
    Being a teacher, I'll excuse you. *S*

    My Thursday Thirteen is up.

    Undercover Angel said...

    I'm a big procrastinator too. Why do today, what I can put off until tomorrow???

    Sorry I'm so late making the TT rounds this week. Yesterday was just a really bad day from the get go. My TT is up.

    Renee Nefe said...

    Sorry that I didn't get here sooner. Darly & I did some planting yesterday and then I got all caught up in a book... I know... not good reasons to not blog!

    Thanks for stopping by. Nice to meecha!

    Kimba said...

    fun! OOOH...what play is your daughter in??

    Anonymous said...

    Hehe, funny!! I'm a bad #4 too.... ;)

    Norma said...

    When I worked in the veterinary library, we really got the "dog ate it" excuse.

    My TT is up. No politics this week.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
     
    Clicky Web Analytics