Monday, October 26, 2009

When I grow up, I wanna be...

While my parents were here, we visited Seaport Village,(one of those awful touristy kind of attractions that I hate) and had a bit of fun in the hat shop. It actually was surprisingly a good time. One of the most fun things about homeschooling is field trips! And...er, career counseling. Yeah, that's it... While other kids are sitting in a classroom, listening to the teacher drone on, mine are playing with millnery.

Hello Major Tom...

O Hai, Internet. Can I join your club?

Elevator, ma'am? Going up or down?

It ain't over until...well, it ain't over

My audition for Monty Python is ready!

Life imitating art...Drama Queen, definitely

T, who figures pictures are worth 1000 words

3 sent chocolate:

TONY LETTS said...

Love the kids, love the hats - don't all kids love dressing up!

Jenny said...

The space helmet is awesome.

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Tony: I know my kids love to dress up. I just wish I could take more pictures! (they don't always let me present evidence)

Jenny: Thanks, he is a real space cadet! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics