Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another sign of the coming Apocalypse

Anthony Bourdain, cynical, sour and absolutely rough-around-the-edges sexy host of No Reservations, his anything-but-tourist foodie travel show that is my guilty pleasure (with no less than TWELVE episodes currently backed up on the DVR, thankuverymuch)And..he's on drugs ...Yo Gabba Gabba?? wait...isn't that the same thing??

Look at it. LOOK. AT. IT. No, really, you cannot look away. You want to, but it is too strong, the Tony Force is pulling you in.

T, who is dumbfounded

3 sent chocolate:

for a different kind of girl said...

Oh, my. Um, I think this is what happens when people laced with irony have children. Thankfully, he didn't dance or sing. At least, I'm going to HOPE he didn't dance or sing in this episode!

Jordan said...

No! No, he lied! As amazing as Anthony Bourdain is, he is not the Doctor. That's David Tennant's job, wait, no. Now it's Matt Smith. Meh.

Also? I did not need to see that at 7:15 in the morning. Ow. My poor, dead brain cells...

Anonymous said...

Oh dear God. I knew he'd settled down and had a kid and even quit smoking, but this? I think he's back puffing and I don't think it's legal without a prescription.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics