Sunday, December 06, 2009

Disney On Ice is coming!

The holidays are upon us and in between the mad rush to get JBean to Nutcracker rehearsals and performances and JBug to church musical rehearsals and productions and all three of the kids to band rehearsals and the concert, and decorating the house, getting a tree, stringing lights,finding a parking place, shopping, cussing because they're out of what I really wanted to buy, wrapping presents and baking and basting a turkey (WHEW!) {BREATHE}

We are taking time out to see Disney on Ice: World of Disney. JBean is excited. You can get more information about the show, including line up and dates.


And to sweeten the deal, Disney on Ice has passed on a deal to you, my readers, as well. Click over to Sweet Talkin', my review blog, to get the scoop.

T, who is making memories for her children, if it kills me

2 sent chocolate:

TONY LETTS said...

Christmas is such hard work! But it's worth it - especially where kids are involved

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Tony: for the most part. There are days I wish I could hire someone else to do it, though. And I could say...go to Jamaica or someplace else warm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics